January 12, 2010

MULBERRY SPRING/SUMMER 2010


 
I just checked out Mulberry's whole spring/summer 2010 collection, and everything looks absolutely lovely!
I'm inspired by the whole collection.


It had leather jackets with feminine cuts, cute shorts with bow details, amazingly cute and fierce dresses.






Two dresses I fell in love with.
The sheer mixed with pink, chic!


And the black dress with zipper feels a bit 2009, but I still love the puffy shoulders and marked waist-line.








This light colored blouse is so cute!
Also notice the shape of the blouse, slightly oversized but still very much feminine.





 

And lastly, these darn cute shorts with oversized bows (also comes in denim), these reminds me of my old black shorts from H&M Divided which also have bows by the pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS