December 3, 2010

Tokyo Tower

Photo taken by me.

A couple of days ago I went to Tokyo Tower, taking the elevator to the special observatory (top). It was scary but the beauty of buildings during nighttime is spectacular.

I am really looking forward to when Sky Tree will be done, next year? Although this coming week vill be my last in Tokyo, I will surely someday be back again. It has afterall, almost become like a second home for me.

Tonight I am making curry! Lot's of veggies and it's spicy :)
and my hubby just e-mailed me and asked me to follow him on a business trip to Kyoto on Sunday...
Not surprised at all by his last minute invitation, he is always like this *laughs* I just follow...

2 comments:

  1. haha, hubby... is it a word that be used generally?*laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I did not even notice that I typed it! I am really getting used to the fact that I am going to be Mrs Adachi soon...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS