December 20, 2010

Santa Claus is coming this year.


Say hello to these cute santas by Kosta Boda. They are all hand-painted, so cute!

Can you believe that 2010 is soon over? That suddenly it'll be 2011? 
I must say that I'm quite excited about next year because so much fun things are going to happen in my life. 
So what happens on Christmas this year? I haven't been able to celebrate at home for several years now so being in this snow-filled country right now feels like a fantasy land (and sometimes nightmare since it's so cooooold). 

On the 24th, Christmas Eve, we are having a big fat relatives dinner. So as usual, a lot of people...it will certainly be a very noisy and load eve...
On the 25th we are having a family dinner at home and then I'm heading for club and dance with friends *yay* It will be a superfun Christmas!

But already tomorrow, me and a bunch of girlfriends are going to head out for tapas and cocktail at Manesa. What should I wear?! 

1 comment:

  1. Excitement fills the air as Santa Claus prepares for his annual visit. Children's faces light up with wonder, and hearts brim with anticipation. Best Survival Games The magic of the season is upon us, reminding us of the joy and warmth that comes with the holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS