December 17, 2010

you all know I like a good handbag


Besides having great love for high heels, I also have a huge passion for handbags.
The taste has of course changed from ten years ago, from a very girly cute:ish to more ladylike "man" bag style.

Besides having the classic 2.55 Chanel on my dreambag list, these ones are also there. 
The Celine Boston tote above would be my second dream working bag (my first one is of course my timeless piece Mulberry Bayswater).


This is Chloé's Pure Paddington bag. I like the simple design, color and that most of my documents would fit in there without any problems. 
And lastly of course, the Alexa bag from Mulberry. It feels for me like a more casual Bayswater-model. I have been very much in love with in since I lay my eyes on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS