January 1, 2011

1.1.11




Happy New Year!
I hope that you all had a lovely New Year's Eve, because I had a spectacular evening! 
We began at a friend's home with a three course dinner. Everything was just perfect, I have to thank our hosting couple E and M, lot's of applause for both of you! 

We then ended up playing a guessing game all night long, it was so fun. 
Yesterday really made me realize how much I have missed to celebrate with my friends and family. Yesterday was friend's day, today is family day. 

Pic 1. 
A box wine shaped like a handbag, ladies (and gents) this is how all the box wines should look like! *laughs*

Pic 2.
Christmas gift from W, although I couldn't wear them since it's still 10cm snow outside...

Pic 3.
I just had to take a picture with this lovely box bag wine. 
Yesterday's outfit: H&M draped skirt, Esprit velvet blazer & a simple black body from Gina Tricot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS